- this girl has such a cool look. I wish I had red hair and a bicycle.
- this interview with artist and illustrator Maria Kalman is terrific (I'm a huge fan of The Elements of Style Illustrated)
- give gingham one last hurrah and say goodbye summer . . .
- . . . or should we? Alicia's apple picking skirt from a refashioned gingham shirt makes me rethink this fabric's seasonal potential
- more recipes for fall flavors: gooseberry chutney and tomato jam
October 1, 2008
Happy October, everyone! Only a few links today, with hopefully more "real posts" by the end of the week . . .