I hate playing catch-up. Which makes me procrastinate, which makes for more catch-up - it's a vicious cycle.
So as a preventative measure and without further ado, here are my wistful Wednesday links. Be sure to check back later this week for blog awards and *perhaps* a giveaway!
- this puritanical little dress reminds me of Pearl from The Scarlet Letter
- the textures of this baked pumpkin cheese soup are irresistible
- this photography project reads like a novel by Thomas Mann. Or Isak Dinesen.
- thrifting tips to try
- light and color and texture: 14 photographers on Fernhill
- (also from the last link - I really want a pair of boots now)